Deploy Search Portal
This tutorial will guide you how to deploy a new search portal.
1. Go to Search > Search Portals
2. Click "Add" button on the top
3. Create new search portal dialog will appear, Type your domain name and name for your portal
Note: With this tutorial you can use our domain for testing purpose the domain is
[your company subdomain]-search.dimdata.com, can find your subdomain from welcome email.
4. Now your portal is create and the status is Offline, you need to do some configurations.
Click on Settings button to start configs.
5. Select display tab and click on Add tab button
6. Add new search tab dialog will appear, Name your search tab and select your index
7. Now search tab is create, click on Config button
8. Inside search tab configurations you need to finish 3-4 config here before your portal can go live.
Click on Edit button as image above.
9. Select display fields as this image.
10. Select sources fields
11. Select search fields
12. Add facet field as image show below.
13. Select highlighting fields.
14. Don't forget to press Save button on the top of screen as image above.
15. Next step is config your domain, click on Domains tab.
16. Inside domains tab configurations click on Provision SSL button.
wait until Provision SSL button disappear.
Now your search portal is go live.
Notice something is incorrect or outdated?
First off, great eye! We appreciate your discovery and want to ensure it gets addressed immediately. Please let us know here.